Find the ten best tips that will help you to remove acne on face permanently. Along with this you can also use home remedies to naturally cure acne fast.
Acne is a symptom of clogging pores and infections which your skin reacts leading to small bumps with puss like liquid. This affects our self-esteem, so we suggest you some tips and treatments that will help you remove acne fast.
The face is one of the parts of the body where it is more common to have acne, those annoying points that make you look a little insecure. It is for this reason that no one is happy when they come on face as they are a torture and thus needs be removed fast permanently. Want to get rid of acne? It’s quick and easy! So take note that you apply the tips that will give you so you can get flawless skin without any blemish.
- Do not touch the skin. Squeezing and scratching the acne may worsen the problem and leave scars or dark spots on the skin. In addition, the hands can always be possible carriers of germs and bacteria, increasing the risk of infections.
- Wash the skin gently. It is important to clean your face twice daily with specific products for oily skin and do not rub. Subsequently, you should moisturize the skin with moisturizing creams or gels that are also suitable for your skin type and always take off makeup at the end of the day.
- Steaming is a great way to loosen the pimple and clear all the dirt and impurities in it. Using this technique once a week will help you prevent this acne problem.
- Some of the websites recommend using toothpaste on pimples, however you must avoid as some toothpaste contain certain ingredients which may worsen this present situation. Instead you can move ice as this helps reduce inflammation and also diminishes the acne.
- There are many products in the market which contain ingredients to remove acne permanently. These creams and facial cleansers are built especially to treat pimples quickly leaving no dark scar behind.
- Shave carefully. Shaving can increase the problems, it must be done carefully so as not to worsen the injury. If you use blade, the blade must be sharp and before applying shaving cream, face with must be washed with soap and water to soften the beard and avoid harming the acne area.
- Choose the right cosmetics. People with oily skin should choose those non-oily consistency or the non-comedogenic products as such products will not clog pores. Also sunscreens should be free of grease. This is one of the working ways to prevent and remove acne permanently.
- Beware of the sun. Although the sun can improve acne, then it can cause a rebound effect and worsen the injury. In addition, ultraviolet rays and infrared radiation (IR-A) can cause serious damage to our skin in the short and long term, so it is essential to adequately protect skin with suitable sunscreen to .
- Wash your hair regularly. You have to wash your hair regularly, especially if it is oily so as to keep it always clean and keep your fat through the skin. Long hair often comes in contact with our face and hence to avoid acne your hair must be oil and dandruff free.
- Visit your dermatologist is this problem has reached its extreme phase. The best way to prevent scars is to continue as soon as the appropriate treatment for your type of acne, your doctor will know value. Sometimes treatment includes drugs that require strict control by the specialist. Both in the case of topical gels and creams and the medications, following a treatment for acne, you should comply with the recommendations of your dermatologist.
Home remedies to cure acne
- Aloe vera:
The most beneficial of all treatment to remove acne is to make use of aloe vera. Take a little aloe vera juice and cover your pimples with it. Let this gel rest on your face for about 10-15 minutes to dry. Rinse your face with warm water. Finally, rinse your face again, but with cold water to close the pores. That is all! This natural treatment manages to create a perfect skin cleanser that works perfectly. What is this about? Mainly antioxidants quickly repair the skin leaving beautiful and healthy skin. Moreover, the gel serves as an antibacterial agent, causing pores to open completely and kills the acne bacteria which avoid spreading of your acne.
To renew and cleanse your skin naturally, oatmeal is a good choice since it has the power to deeply exfoliate. This helps to remove accumulated oils, dead cells and impurities which clogs and lead to pimples. Mix half cup dry oatmeal with warm water and some curd to form a smooth paste. Spread it equally on your face, protecting the area around the eyes. Leave it on for about 15 or 20 minutes and once dry, use lukewarm water for cleansing.
To treat pimples and blackheads it is best to prepare a natural mask using neem leaves. It has been used as a skin purifier for a long time because of it ability to destroy bacteria. These leaves also posses oils and astringent properties that calms the irritation and thus helping you to get rid of acne fast. To prepare this mask you first need to keep some neem leaves under running water to wash the dirt and dust on it. Not grind and use this neem facial mask for 10 minutes. This is strong and working remedy to eliminate pimples on face.
Honey also possesses germ killing power which is very much required to permanently remove acne. If your pimple is very inflammable then first cool some honey and then cover it with this cold honey. Let it remain until is has been completely dried and then clean. You can repeat this remedy 2-3 times a day to quickly get rid of this skin problem.
Take 4-5 cinnamon units and powder it. Now add a little water and cover your pimples with this paste for 10 minutes. If you are allergic to it then your skin will become very inflammable, hence it is advised to immediately wash in such situations. Cinnamon is one the best home remedies to treat acne due to its ability to shrink the bumps leaving no scar trail on face.
Certain types of acne make the skin red and are also very inflammable for which you must you cold cucumbers. It will help soothe the itching and irritation and start working to shrink the pimple size. Apply it on your face and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water first and then cold. This natural remedy for acne is good for all skin types.
Make a mixture with the pulp of an apple, you can do it manually, with the food processor or blender. Apply to your face evenly. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse. The antioxidants and vitamins of apple will help in repairing the acne and within few uses help you completely remove it.