Find the best natural ways to increase hair growth fast for men and women. Home remedies like eggs, aloe vera and vinegar will naturally promote healthy hair.
To stop hair loss and promote growth, we must first find out the cause as why hair falls and then choose the treatment accordingly. There are several causes of hair loss, such as stress, poor diet or hormonal changes and lack of certain nutrients. Hair loss can also be due to a hereditary factor and we must also take into account that some improper habits can contribute too.
First, it is very important to consume enough water daily, which is two liters. It is important for the hair to be well hydrated and to grow healthy and strong. Sleep at least 8 hours per day helps in this process, because this helps the body to relax and stay away from stressful conditions.
Many products on the market offer the beauty that most women use to make your hair grow faster. Despite the amount of creams and oils that are sold, there are home remedies that are very easy and also effective to increase hair growth fast and get the desired look.
Home remedies to promote hair growth
As you were looking for some natural treatments to make you hair grow faster, these are some of the best home remedies that will help you increase the size of hair.
- Massage: Massage can be helpful in increasing the blood circulation of the hair follicles, thereby strengthens and stimulates hair growth. Performing a massage is simple, you just need to use almond oil or olive oil as a base and add a few drops of essential oil of rosemary (optional). We dip a little bud of our fingers and massage the scalp in a circular motion applying light pressure. It is advisable to massage oils to hair twice a week.
- Food: It is a common principle that the food that you eat has a direct impact on the quality, size and strength of the hair. If you want to promote hair growth then it is necessary that you eat some right foods that are required for hair. First of all proteins are very important for the growth and development of hair. Protein rich foods like eggs, fish, chicken etc. will increase keratin which is a protein from which a hair is made. Minerals like iron, zinc and other minerals and vitamins are also important. Decrease the consumption of alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. A good diet will reflect a good body and beautiful long hair.
- Onion juice: Onions contain sulfur, an element that stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and also has antibacterial properties that can help fight possible infections that are causing hair loss. Onion juice can be obtained using a grinder or simply can use a piece of onion to rub and massage the scalp. Although it is a popular remedy for hair loss, you should be aware that the onion has a distinctive and pungent smell. You should leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair normally using a herbal shampoo. It is recommended to use up to 2 times a week. This natural treatment will reduce hair fall and increase hair growth.
- Hibiscus flower: It is a flower with useful properties to strengthen hair, helping to fight dandruff and thicken the hair strand. To prepare this remedy you need to use hibiscus flower and a mask of coconut oil. Mix a half cup of hibiscus flowers in two cups of extra virgin coconut oil, heat the mixture and after 5 minutes remove from heat. Store in a bowl and apply a little on your hair when cool, starting at the ends and even the scalp. Leave overnight and wash in the morning using a shampoo. You can carry out the hair treatment 3-4 times a week.
Another way to take advantage of the hibiscus flower and increase hair growth is by boiling hibiscus flower. Allow the water to cool and then use it to rinse after washing your hair daily.
- Aloe Vera: It is a natural ingredient that since ancient times has been used to take care of our skin, helping to heal wounds and improve conditions affecting the skin. In addition to its benefits for the skin, aloe can be very beneficial to the health of our hair. It helps alkalize the pH of the scalp encouraging growth and strengthening hair. Aloe gel is also a common remedy for dandruff.
To use it you should cut an aloe leaf and massage the gel over scalp for a couple of minutes. Leave it for 30 minutes or overnight and wash in the morning. This gel is very powerful for fighting all the hair problems and promoting long hair.
- Egg: Thanks to its content of sulfur and other minerals such as phosphorus, selenium and zinc. Egg boosts hair growth and also controls the fall. It is a very easy home remedy to use and only requires eggs depending on the hair length and one tablespoon olive oil per egg. We apply on our hair and scalp, leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water, repeating two times a week. Apart from the minerals, the high protein content in eggs also work good to increase the size of hair.
- Vinegar: It is also a complete solution to get healthy hair. It fights almost all hair problems including hair loss, dandruff, dry hair, infections and also handles the scalp pH levels. Simply mix vinegar with tap water and pour this solution over your hair. Wait for 10 minutes and again wash hair with normal water. This will cure all your scalp problems and help you make hair longer in size.
- Beet juice: The beet is a tuber rich in carbohydrates and vitamins such as A, B and C, also it contains minerals such as potassium, phosphorus and calcium. Consuming a glass of fresh beet juice with carrot juice can help keep our hair healthy and strong. You can also mix beet juice with spinach or apple.
Tips to increase hair growth
Here are a few tips that will clear the obstacles present between your goal to promote growth of hair.
- It is important not to subject our hair to heat sources such as dryers, irons, tweezers, etc.
- It is recommended to avoid using hot water to wash our hair as this can weaken the root causing or enhancing the fall.
- Another important tip to stimulate growth is to maintain a healthy scalp. This is accomplished by weekly massages by either olive oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil. It is recommended to perform this ritual once a week at night.
- Avoid brushing your hair when it is wet, as it is more susceptible to abuse. Preferably avoid pulls, while brushing knots.
- Do not use chemical dyes and avoid the use of tight caps and hats.
- It’s important to use quality shampoo and conditioner as it comes in contact with hair during every wash.
- Never keep long hair tied tight like tight braids because hair breaks and its growth will slow down.
- Finally, try to avoid stress as this can stimulate hair fall and make it difficult for the hair to grow healthy.
So try these natural home treatments to get longer hair and also follow the tips to make the process faster.