Find the best treatments to remove body acne fast within a few days. These tips and natural home remedies will help you get rid of these bumps overnight.
We pay more attention to pimple when they pop out on face. Nobody can deny. But what happens with acne on chest, neck and back? How do we remove it and enjoy a smooth and beautiful skin? As a general rule acne may appear on chest, back, buttocks, shoulders and neck except the palms and soles of the feet, as these areas have sebaceous follicles. Pimples, in these two areas of the body are more common than you think. This problem becomes a nightmare in summer when there is mandatory display of the body which gives them visibility and makes it even more undesirable and annoying. In this article we offer some tips and remedies to get rid of body acne on back, chest and neck. Do not miss it!
Dermatologist explain that the body acne is caused by increased hormonal activity, bacteria, genetics and certain medications that generate increased production of sebum triggering the problem, clogging the hair follicles which become infected. And we must add that acne on back is irritated more often than the face, making the problem worse because of sweat and continuous rubbing with clothes. When you suffer from acne on the neck and back, then you are likely to also suffer on the face, but this is not always the case. Here are some of the tips and home remedies for treatment of this problem.
Tips to remove body acne
- Use fresh and loose clothes. The clothes too tight or made with certain materials may cause increased sweating and clogging the pores. It is best to choose cotton clothing and which is not too tight to the body. We recommend that you change clothes at least once a day (especially in summer).
- Take a shower daily. In addition to clothing, everyday activities can make us sweat more. When you exercise, the body temperature is high, hence taking a shower or wiping sweat with a soft towel can help you cure body acne fast. Prevent your skin from drying out by itself because sweat contains substances that clog the pores. So it is best that you shower to clean all these impurities.
- Wash with antibacterial soap. If you use a common soap, the perfume in it will likely dry your skin and worsen the picture. It would be better to use an antibacterial soap that removes bacteria’s, excess fat from the pores and prevents the formation of more pimples. This will prevent infections and thus serve to eliminate body acne in a few days.
- Gently dry your body. When we have leave the bathroom after taking a shower, the first thing we must do is to try to remove all the water before putting on the clothes. One of the typical mistakes we make is to apply great force with the towel. This causes swelling, irritation, infections and more acne. Hence, to remove body acne this prevention tip is a must. It is best to pat dry with little pressure or pass smoothly. Do not forget the towel fabric has the ability to absorb water with simple contact of the wet surface.
- Do not carry backpacks. If your work or study you wear backpacks that are constantly hanging on back which can also cause pimples due to perspiration and the temperature rise in the area. It is true that they are comfortable and prevent spinal problems, but also note what happens in your skin to carry. The recommendation here is to try to use it as little as possible to prevent back acne.
- Exfoliate. Undoubtedly, one of the most neglected parts of the body is back because we do not see or because it is inaccessible. However, making a weekly or biweekly exfoliation can be a good solution to your acne problem (same for the neck or chest). You can use specific creams or build your own remedy with sugar or coffee. Another option is to use a soft brush dipped in hot water. It will help remove impurities and dead cells, the accumulation of which is one of the causes of acne.
- Consultation with a dermatologist. If the body acne on back, chest or neck are very painful, there is every way you have tried to cure them, but no effect then the best way is to visit a dermatologist to remove body acne quickly. The reasons for body acne are diverse, from hormonal imbalances to poor diet, hence a checkup will help the expert provide certain medicines based on the cause behind your acne.
Home remedies for body acne
There are many natural treatments that you can be very useful to get rid of body acne on back, chest or arms or neck. Some effective natural treatments used for this purpose are defined below. Before using these remedies, you must take care that you are not allergic to any stuff mentioned.
- Milk, honey and oats:
- Aloe vera:
- Sodium bicarbonate:
- Apple cider vinegar:
All of these foods has moisturizing properties and allow the skin to be beautiful, smooth and clears traces of acne. When combined they offer us all its benefits in one product. Ingredients required are 4 tablespoons oats (40 g), 1 tablespoon honey (25g), ½ cup milk (125 ml). What should you do? Place milk and oats in a bowl and mix well. Add honey and stir to form a smooth paste. Apply to the affected area, previously washed with warm water. Let stand 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Our greatest ally in the beauty could not be missed in this list. The aloe vera gel is ideal natural treatment to remove body acne on back, chest, face or neck. Cut a stalk of aloe vera and opens in half lengthwise. Extract the inner liquid and apply to the clean and dry affected area. Let air dry and rinse after 30 minutes.
This product is present in every home and it can be very useful to treat body acne. What should you do? Just prepare a paste with some baking soda and warm water (not liquid) and use it on the affected area. Let dry and remove with water. It is not recommended for sensitive skin type.
While it comes to getting relief from the irritation and inflammation of acne, then placing cucumber on it can be the best choice. It gives the skin a much cool and fresher feeling, while eliminating acne. What should you do? Add a cucumber without peels in a grinder and form a paste. Apply and let act 30 minutes before rinsing. You can also cut cucumber pieces and use it on the pimples.
It is the most recommended in these cases for its antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It removes all impurities that causes body acne. What should you do? Mix two tablespoons of vinegar to 10 spoons of water. With a spray or with soaked cotton apply it to the skin. Let dry and do not rinse. Repeat 3 times a week and this will balance the pH of the skin and cure body pimples.
These were some of the best treatments and tips which will help you cure body acne within a week. In extreme cases of this problem, it is best to consult with a cosmetic dermatologist to determine the most appropriate treatment for your problem.