Visiting a doctor is the best way to grow hair on bald head quickly for men and women. To regrow hair naturally, use ayurvedic home remedies like aloe and honey.
When a person either male or female loses excess hair then this is a sign of receding hairline which can lead to bald spots and finally complete baldness. The effect of this leads to lower self confidence and some people can even face depression. When guys and girls get such spots at a young age in their twenties it makes them feel very awkward around which makes their self confidence to go down. So it is important that without wasting time, start its treatment to grow hair on bald head immediately.
Cause of bald head
There are many factors that can contribute to excessive hair fall, but here are some of the common causes of bald head:
- A very stressful work schedule.
- Unhealthy way of living life.
- Poor or insufficient nutrition.
- Excessive use of hair products like shampoos and gels.
- Any kind of infection, allergy or disease.
Food for strong hair
The best advice for preventing hair loss is to take care about the nutrition you get from food. A high consumption of carbohydrates is injurious to good health for your hair, but on the good side would be the intake of vegetables and fruits, particularly tomatoes, mushrooms, green beans and green leafy vegetables. All provide lots of vitamins A and B that prevents hair fall. There are other foods such as meat and olive oil that promote hair growth and strengthening.
Vitamins like vitamin A, B and E, minerals like zinc, iron copper are very important for keeping hair strong and healthy. Apart from this, proteins and folic acid are also required.
Consult a hair specialist
Although home remedies have shown improvement to regrow hair on bald head, but on initial stages. If you notice some clear bald spots then you must quickly rush to a dermatologist specializing in hair care. This hair specialist will first analyze that what has lead to baldness and then with the medicines and other hair growth products help you to regrow hair on bald head. These experts will also help you cure any kind of scalp infections that has lead to extreme hair fall. So our recommendation is to quickly visit such a specialist at the initial stages of bald spots to get the right treatment and prevent further baldness.
Grow hair on bald head naturally
Here are some of the most famous home remedies to get rid of bald head.
- Tomato juice:
Tomato is a natural pH leveler which leaves the hair with a good aroma. The amount of tomato juice you’ll use will depend on the length of your hair and quantity. The juice has to be natural, since we buy in the supermarket brings preservatives that may damage or dull your hair.
- Once the juice is ready, start to apply from the root with a gentle massage up to the tips.
- Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- This treatment can be applied up to twice a week. It is ideal when you want your hair look shiny and silky.
The vodka not only serves to prepare excellent drinks and unforgettable moments with friends, but you can also make your hair cleaner and stimulate growth. You only need:
- 2 tablespoon vodka.
- 250 ml of water.
- Mix vodka with water and apply it to the hair.
- Wait 10 minutes and wash your hair as usual.
- Repeat the procedure every week.
- Aloe vera
If you have problems with hair loss, dandruff, excess fat and bad smell, aloe vera is the natural solution. You should only use it once a week to enjoy its benefits.
- ¼ cup plain aloe vera.
- Apply aloe vera on your hair.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
- Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the essential ingredients in the kitchen for its many uses. When it comes to hair, it eliminates unpleasant odors, excessive fat and also help to regrow hair.
- 50ml water.
- 2 spoons of sodium bicarbonate.
Note: The final amount will depend on the length of your hair. It is advisable to start small and gradually increase as needed.
- Mix ingredients to create a smooth paste.
- Wet your hair and remove excess water with a towel, so it is damp.
- Apply the mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- This remedy can be used once a week.
- Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps in restoring the pH levels of the scalp, combats frizz (curling) and makes it soft and shiny. It is perfect to remove any impurity that causes odor and also has antiseptic properties that can grow hair on bald head due to certain kind of infections.
- ½ tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup water (250 ml).
- Mix the two ingredients.
- Spray the mixture on dry hair and left to act for a few minutes.
- Wash hair.
- Lemon juice
Lemon juice is an ingredient of amazing benefits for the body and hair. In addition to cleaning, it helps you naturally combat dandruff and impurities that make hair weak. In return, leaves a fresh scent in the hair and also makes it smooth.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 1 cup water (250 ml).
- Mix the two ingredients and apply it to the hair.
- Leave the mixture for two minutes.
- Wash your hair as you normally do.
It is advisable to use this remedy only once a week. Excessive use of lemon can cause your hair to become discolored. If you intend to lighten your hair, you can apply the recipe until a couple of times a week.
Honey are very useful anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. You have two choices for this recipe. Either just use honey or you can mix cinnamon to it for making this remedy more effective.
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (10 g).
- 1 teaspoon honey (7.5 g).
- Mix cinnamon powder with boiling water.
- Let the mixture rest for about 20-25 minutes.
- Add honey and stir well. Let the mixture cool.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and make sure that wraps completely.
- Wait 45 minutes and washed with warm water.
Note. This mask can lighten your hair, so we do not recommend excessive use.
Tips to grow hair fast
The remedies that have been listed are amazing and work great to grow hair on bald spots. However, there are some basic hair care tips that you should not ignore if you want a nice and long hair smelling good. These tips are:
- Wash your hair every two days.
- Changes and often washes your towel with which dry your hair and pillowcase with which your hair comes in contact everyday.
- Avoid eating excessive quantities of garlic or onion.
- Have a protein, vitamin and mineral rich balanced diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid using conditioner on the hair roots.
- Use a shampoo that contains salicylic acid and sulfur.
- Avoid excessive brush when you have dandruff, to prevent parties from getting healthy.
As you can see, maintaining beautiful hair is not as complicated as it may seem at first glance. With these small tips and remedies you can grow back your lost hair. The best choice for a person suffering from this problem is to treat it with an expert.