Find the best way to get thick hair fast naturally with home remedies like eggs and oils. Also these tips will help you grow thick and strong hair quickly.
Natural external agents such as cold, heat and wind plus artificial factors like chemicals to which we expose our hair make our thin and dry. Also excessively making use of the hair dryer, the iron, dyes and pool chlorine etc., very aggressively harm our hair making it dry, brittle and lifeless.
To avoid the problem of hair thinning and get thick hair fast we propose a solution to this problem. Note that these home remedies against dryness and thin hair repair effects only if we follow an intensive care routine. Hence apart from making hair thicker naturally, we have also provided you with tips which really works only if you follow all instructions.
Hair washing technique
The first way to reduce hair damage and thinning is treating it lightly. Decrease shampoo to two or three times a week and brush or comb gently, especially when the hair is wet. A wide-toothed comb can be used to not pluck hair. Avoid tight hairstyles like braids, buns and ponytails. Be careful not to twist or pull or rub the hair. Also avoid using curling irons or straightening hair, hot rollers and hot oil treatments. There are some prevention tricks that will prevent hair thinning and keep it thick and dense.
Tips for hair brushing
There are many women who have little time to devote to their hair appearance and without realizing it, they end up damaging the hair. This does not have to be this way! The truth is that you can keep your hair thick and in good condition, without spending hours on it. Need some tips?
- Brush your hair in the morning. It is very important to incorporate this habit in the morning to distribute the natural oils of the scalp evenly throughout your hair and keep it well so healthy.
- Brush before bedtime. Brush your hair in the morning is as important as doing so at night before getting into bed. It is advisable to reap the benefits of this opportunity to scatter the natural moisture oils in your hair once again. Nutrition insured!
- Use a soft brush. If you want to get a better result in your brushing, you need to get a brush with soft bristles. This will help you treat your hair with softness and care it deserves.
- Do not rush to brush your hair. Every day that you brush the hair must be done with love and care. The rapid brushing can damage your scalp and end up breaking your hair.
- Do not wash your hair every day (unless you have oily hair type). If you have dry, thick hair is recommended that you wash it every two days. If, however, you have fine and oily hair is best done every day. Finally, if you have normal hair every other day it is most suitable.
All these tips will help to maintain and make hair thick. You just need to show care and your hair will grow long and strong.
Tips to get thick hair
Each person varies according to the type of hair, from finite, thick, wavy, straight, curly, frizzy, without frizz, long, short, and thousands of other options. And sometimes we do not have enough hair to wear a stunning time which day by day damages and makes hair thinner. To solve this problem, here are few more tips that will help you get thick hair fast.
- Never wash your hair every day unless you have super oily hair. It is best to wash it every other day, because daily contact with the shampoo takes away the thickness from hair.
- Use a little conditioner before the shampoo. It sounds very strange, but this moisturizes hair. Using shampoos on very dry and thin hair can increase the daily damage.
- Wash hair with cold water. It does not mean you do all the washing with cold water, but that only the final rinse of your hair. Why? It turns out that hot temperatures hurt our scalp causing it to lose brightness and becomes dry. And for those who suffer because they do not grow.
- Sometimes going to the hairdresser it is like going to the doctor. Do you panic and sweat when scissors snuggles start. Well, yes, it happens to us all. The truth is that this simply removes all the split ends at our hair tip and prevents further breaking of hair.
Home remedies for thick and strong hair
Here we suggest some home remedies which are 100% natural for a sensational hair without leaving home. Hydration and softness is the primary objective we want to achieve with just a few euros and a little time to prepare the recipe and then to relax and enjoy a natural and effective treatment that is effective to get thick hair naturally.
To do this, you only need a very ripe banana, two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of plain yogurt. To get our super moisturizing mask, follow a series of simple steps we can all do at home.
- Rosemary oil:
The natural rosemary oil tis best for combating this problem as it stimulates blood to the hair roots that that makes the hair strand thick and healthy. Along with rosemary oil, we can also use coconut oil, almond and olive oil. A wise idea is for you to put together all sorts of these natural oils with rosemary oil. The latter massage treatment accelerates the outcome and guarantees considerable thickness to the hair.
This natural home remedy also works best and his very effective to to reduce thinning of hair strands. These seeds contain ingredients that reverses hair loss and split ends. The protein and nicotinic acid provided to hair by this home remedy make hair thick naturally. The first thing you should do is to add fenugreek to water and keep it aside for the entire night. In the morning grind these seed to get a paste. Use this paste as a hair strengthening mask and once 30 minutes are over, wash it with warm water. This remedy should be performed every alternate day for a week for getting thicker hair.
- Onion juice:
The sulfur content of onion juice make is a very reliable and effective treatment for getting thick and long hair. Apart from this, any bacterial infection could also be treated with this natural home remedy. You just have have prepare a paste of one or two onions and then collect all the water from this paste. Use this water on your hair and keep it for 20 minutes. Now it is best to use shampoo hair for remaining the odor and residue of this treatment. An alternate remedy is to mix aloe gel with onion juice and use this recipe as a hair mask. This is an easily available home remedy for treating thin hair, split ends and hair loss problem.
Beetroots makes it place to this list because of as it has all the necessary ingredients which are responsible for strengthening the hair from its roots and make it stronger. It is packed with protein and minerals like potassium, phosphorus, calcium plus vitamins B and C, which promote thick and strong hair. For making your hair long and strong use one full beetroot, make a paste and then mix them with a bit of carrot juice. Use this mixture on scalp for 20 minutes for naturally treating weak and thin hair.
Our super restorative and hair thickness mask is made with eggs, one tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, an avocado and two tablespoons of mayonnaise. It’s a bit sticky but the result is amazing. To prepare, we will crush the avocado and mix with remaining ingredients until a homogeneous and compact mix. Once you have it ready, we begin to apply on hair from roots to tip. When we have applied, we cover our head with plastic cap. Now you must use the dryer for 15 minutes to give warmth and make its effect correctly. Wait 40 minutes to remove the mask and then wash your hair with your regular shampoo. The result will be healthy, hydrated and thick hair. It should be repeated at least once a week to maintain the thickness and softness of hair.
First remove the peels, add the banana in a blender and crush it for a few seconds. Once you’ve got a thick putty, add yogurt and honey and stir everything until a homogeneous mixture of the three ingredients. Once you have finished, let stand a few minutes. When you’re ready, you can begin to apply yourself a mask all over your hair. Now it’s time to relax. The mask requires 30 minutes to show its effect to get thick hair. When the time has elapsed, remove the mask with lukewarm water. What will be the result? The result will be clean, super hydrated and smooth hair. Thanks to the three star ingredients to get strong and thick hair.