The best way you get shiny hair fast permanently overnight is by using quality products as well as conditioning hair naturally with home remedies like honey, olive, eggs and avocado to make it silky.
Those who want to know how to get shiny hair should take a note of these simple tips and practices to be taken as a routine so that the hair does not lose strength or the shine doesn’t turn off. Getting shine and softness is not as complicated as you think, much less when the hair is exposed to environmental pollution. Many people have very rough and dull and combing becomes a difficult task. Also these hair are not able to add attractiveness, hence learn the best tips to make hair shiny fast.
What are the causes of dull and lifeless hair?
Most of the time chemical products make your hair drier and brittle, and also your diet has a major impact on the health of your hair. Learn how to get full and glossy hair and what super foods support the health of your hair.
Without realizing most people are damaging their hair day by day. It immediately begins when you wakeup, jump in the shower and wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner that contain various harmful chemicals that dry out the hair and scalp. The following are common ingredients in shampoos and conditioners are the most damaging to your hair:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate.
- ammonium lauryl sulfate.
- Ammonium Sulfate Laureth.
- Ammonium xylenesulfonate.
- TEA lauryl sulfate.
- Sulfur (in anti-dandruff shampoos).
- Selenium sulfide (in anti-dandruff shampoos).
Air drying with blowers
The use of the dryer is not beneficial for the hair and neither are the plates that are used to get curls and straight hair at 100 degrees. The best option is to limit it use and only use it occasionally or on special occasions. High temperature destroys the strands of hair. It can also lead to premature white hair and the worst case is the loss of hair. So if you want straight, soft and glowing hair, limit the use of such appliances.
Use conditioners properly
If you think that too much conditioner gives shine to hair then you are wrong. It is not good because it makes the hair becomes heavier, causing it to lose much of its volume. It is recommended to wash hair with warm water rather than hot water. After shampooing, dry your hair with a towel and apply an intensive conditioner. Cover your hair with a plastic cap for the hair to sweat. The heat opens the hair cuticle allowing the conditioner to penetrate better. Leave 5 minutes and then wash it. This is the correct way to use a conditioning product. Also remember that you don’t go for any chemical conditioner, buy a good brand conditioner which is does not have hair damaging chemicals in it.
The right way to comb hair
Having shiny hair also depends on the way of combing wet hair. The best thing to do if your hair is thick is to style it when its slightly damp. This will first off all prevent the breaking of hairs because dry hair usually faces the problem of knots. To remove the knots, take a comb and brush it over your hair in the shower. Wrap a towel and once you feel that the almost all the water is absorbed by the towel than the time has come to comb. These are some small steps you need to take to provide gloss to the hair.
Foods for healthy hair
These precautions are not enough if some foods that help improve the brightness and give strength to the scalp are not taken into account. Some of the foods like spinach, cereals, meat, fish or carrots are necessary supplements to maintain healthy hair.
Biotin: This is a water-soluble vitamin B (vitamin B7) which is also known co-enzyme R and is highly present in green leafy vegetables, beets, nuts (such as almonds and walnuts), strawberries, raspberries, egg yolk and liver. Also several super foods contain much biotin, including almond oil, goji berries, acai berries, mulberries and wheat grass powder. People with a biotin deficiency often suffer from dull and lifeless hair and hair loss.
Selenium: This is an important trace element that serves as a co-factor for enzymatic processes and helps to keep the hair healthy and strong. A selenium deficiency can lead to weak hair and receding hairline, but fortunately a selenium deficiency is rare. Selenium is found in Brazil nuts, fish, shellfish, liver and sunflower seeds.
Zinc: It is an essential trace element in fish, rice and pulses and is required for the renewal of cells and tissues. Zinc also helps keep bones, hair and skin stay healthy and promotes a good memory, a strong immune system and a good fertility. Furthermore, zinc plays an important role in building and breakdown of carbohydrates. A zinc deficiency leads to dull hair, uneven skin, growth retardation and malnutrition.
Have you suffered from thin, dry, lifeless and / or damaged hair then it makes sense to have some more foods or precisely superfoods to your diet that promote the health of your hair. In addition, it is wise to switch to a shampoo and conditioner which uses natural extracts. Before you switch to healthier alternatives, it is best to first detox your hair to clear all the harmful residue from the hair. At health food stores and online stores you can special detox shampoos which you can use for detoxification.
Home remedies for shiny hair
Home remedies that can be applied to provide a glossy coat to the hair are both economic and safe. Here are some of the best remedies that can help you achieve your goal of shiny hair.
- Honey: Honey can be used to maintain the brightness and fullness as well as get shiny hair. According to the length of your hair take the required quantity of honey and slightly warm it. Dip your finger in it to check that it isn’t very hot. Keep it aside to cool if it is very hot. After it cools apply this honey over your scalp and hair tips. Give a massage to hair, after leaving half an hour with a shower cap wash hair with normal water. The moisturizing and conditioning properties in honey will help you restore and bring back your lost glossy and silky hair.
- Lemon rinse: Dissolve two lemons juice in one liter of water. Rinse your hair with this solution once a week after properly shampooing it. This is regarding to be a very effective solution to get shiny hair naturally. The only precaution you have to take is to avoid washing hair more than once in a week with this water. Since lemon is highly acidic it can take away your dark hair colour and make it grey or white.
- Shampoo honey and aloe (aloe): For this recipe 5 tablespoons of honey and one aloe pulp 200mg is needed. Mix the two ingredients and stir well. Store the mixture in a cool place and let stand for 6 hours. Apply it regularly and within a week will have a bright and full of shine in hair. These both ingredients when combined together will provide lots of moisture as well as the antioxidants required for softening the hair strands and also making it healthy.
- Rinse with beer: The process is easy, just have to open the can a few minutes early for all the gas to escape, and after a little while rinse your hair with this beer. Let this beer stay in hair for 10 minutes and then using a good shampoo wash hair to remove the beer smell from hair.
- Rinse with vinegar: I’m not going to lie that I already knew and although I’ve never tried personally, but I heard it works well. This home remedy is prepared when vinegar is mixed with water and the hair rinsed with it. Let the vinegar solution remain o hair for 15 minutes and then using water clean it.
- Eggs: Using egg and curd is also a very popular remedy for providing proteins and other nourishing for improving the quality of hair. Egg is high in proteins, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids while curd has moisture and other nutrients which together help to get shiny hair. Take a complete egg and add half glass curd to it. You can also add olive oil or coconut oil to this mixture. After applying wear a plastic cap for 10 minutes and then thoroughly shampoo hair.
- For hair that shines: Natural oils like olive oils, coconut oil, almond, rosemary and lavender oil can be used to prepare a solution that acts as a perfect remedy to obtain shiny hair. Take which every oil available and if more than one then mix and save it in a bottle. Massaging your scalp with this oils can supply lots of vitamins, minerals and moisture to the hair. If you can perform this remedy before sleep and leave hair overnight with this oil mixture that it will be great.
- For deep conditioning: The fat content along with the vitamins and minerals can be utilized to deeply nourish hair. To condition hair add olive oil and baking soda to the paste of avocado and leave this on hair for 20-25 minutes This is a very effective way to condition and get shiny hair fast.
- For dry and damaged hair: If your hair are damaged and dry then making a remedy prepared from banana, milk cream or yogurt and eggs can be beneficial. This treatment will help to repair the split ends as well as help you get rid of hair fall problem. Just utilizing this treatment once a week can make your hair strong and considerably reduce the damage.
- Dandruff prone hair: You need to treat your hair and scalp with baking soda massage. This will help to absorb excess oil and loosen dead skin cells on the scalp. Rinse hair well. You will find your hair is very dry at first, but after a few weeks you will be free from dandruff and hair will become soft and silky.
You can try these natural remedies for hair, but for quick results use products. Home remedies will need time to show the effect, but it will definitely work if you run it continuously. With precautions, treatments and a healthy diet you will be able to achieve smooth and silky hair.