Learn the best ways to get rid of peeling skin on face, hands and feet fast. You can also use natural home remedies to remove flaky skin from sunburn overnight.
With the help of exfoliating you can remove peeling skin quickly. The key to maintaining healthy skin and a youthful appearance is to give a boost to your natural process of cell renewal. Cleaning and moisturizing skin periodically is the best way to discover the new and healthy skin beneath the dead cells. The human body loses every day hundreds of millions of particles of epidermal cells which gets accumulated on the topmost skin layer. Hence it needs to be cleaned to prevent dark complexion and flakes of skin.
Skin cleanser for peeling skin
With the use of a right skin cleanser you will quickly clear the flaky skin from your face. However these products are also responsible for washing off the moisture which makes the skin surface dry and thus this can lead to more flakes of dead cells. To avoid this problem and prevent peeling skin you can use a moisturizing cream soon after using a cleanser. To start using this treatment firs wet you face with warm water. Now take the cleanser gel in your hand, apply over the face and rub for a minutes. This will clear the oils, dead skin flakes and finally rinse after few minutes.
Exfoliate to deep skin cleansing
Exfoliation is a process in which you apply a scrub or mask that removes dead skin flakes to make you face clear and beautiful. But you should know what kind of scrub you should use according to your age or skin type?
Normal skin: These skins from age 30 usually need a good scrub once a week.
Dry skin: This type of skin has the characteristic to accumulate large amounts of dead skin, and hence peel the skin layer twice a week. Ideally, do it with creams to soften and hydrate skin as well.
Oily or mixed: People who have this type of skin, a deep peel off mask is required to remove fat from the pores and avoid the appearance of spots, pimples and blackheads.
Either buy the exfoliating scrub depending upon your skin type or use the home remedies below which suits your skin.
Moisturizing away dry flaky skin
Cold weather and low humidity of the houses with heating rob the moisture of skin and hence it becomes dry. It is important to use a moisturizer regularly, paying attention to the formula and ensure that it is more emollient. Give preference to those containing hyaluronic acid, ceramides and lipids, which help the skin retain moisture. Winter is the best time of year to exfoliate the skin a few times a week and thus get rid of dead skin, but the skin also requires lot of moisture in this season. Be sure to apply some natural oils after the peel to provide softness to the skin.
Home remedies for peeling skin
There are natural ingredients with many benefits for the skin which can take care and remove the flaky skin from your face. To have a beautiful skin free of impurities it is not required to always visit a spa or a beauty parlor where most likely you have to invest large sums of money. Home treatments and beauty products are techniques that have been used since ancient times in order to care for the skin and keep it beautiful.
The masks consist of nutrients and properties of common ingredients that remove peeling dead cells, dirt and other impurities that are affecting the everyday beauty of skin.
This time we want to share some amazing recipes for masks at home and thus improve the condition of the skin without having to invest a lot in it.
- Oatmeal moisturizing mask: The use of oats for face care is quite popular, since this has exfoliating, moisturizing and restorative properties that help to get rid of peeling skin and moisturize it naturally.
This time we combine with gentle ingredients like chamomile tea and honey that give it an anti-inflammatory and refreshing action for better effect.
- 3 tablespoons cold chamomile tea (45 ml).
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g).
- 2 tablespoons of oat powder (30 g).
Prepare a mixture with all the ingredients and make sure it is thick for easy application to the face.
Treatment extends across the face and rub with brush for 5 minutes to remove all the dry flakes of skin from the face.
- Mask of honey and lemon: Both honey and lemon have astringent and antioxidant properties that help regenerate skin and reduce the impact caused by free radicals in the environment. This simple mask on the skin acts as a natural moisturizer able to remove flaky skin, scars, age spots and other skin disorders such as acne.
- 2 teaspoons honey (15 g).
- 4 or 5 tablespoons of lemon (60/75 ml).
Mix the two ingredients until completely integrated and apply them to the skin of the face using a brush or fingertips.
Leave on the mask 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
You can use it once a week to clean the pollutants from skin. It is not advisable to do so during the day, because it could have negative effects if exposed to the sun.
- Mask mayonnaise: People who have dry skin and find it difficult to make it soft and less flaky can use this remedy. If you have already made many attempts to moisturize and soften your skin but it seems that nothing is enough, perhaps you must mayonnaise.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise.
Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise all over your face and leave on for 20 minutes. In between you can brush your face for 2 minutes for peeling the dead skin. After the recommended, remove it with warm water and mild circular massage time.
- Avocado mask and milk: The avocado is an essential ingredient rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that nourishs the skin and give it an extra moisture. To avocado you can add milk because the lactic acid in it can be good to peeling the flakes of skin from face. The exfoliating effect of milk helps remove impurities leaving a clean and soft face.
- ½ ripe avocado.
- 3 tablespoons milk.
Crushed avocado pulp and mix it in a bowl with three tablespoons of milk. Apply the paste all over your face and leave on for 20 minutes before splashing with warm water to clean it.
- Pineapple and Papaya Mask: Pineapple and papaya both contains an enzyme called bromelain and papain respective that helps get rid of peeling skin and dead cells. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect which helps to cool the skin and fight irritations or damage caused by the sun.
- 2 slices of pineapple.
- 2 slices of papaya.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
Enter the two ingredients in a blender and process until it forms a thick paste. At night, apply the mixture with a brush and leave on at least 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Sugar Scrub: Sugar is a natural exfoliant without any chemicals or additives that help to remove dead cells from the top layer of skin. It activates micro-circulation, thanks to the massage which should always accompany with the product application. Opens clogged pores and releases the impurities in it, multiplying the absorption of subsequent treatments. It also improves skin texture by leaving it more soft and smooth. Once washing the face after this treatment you will notice that it is one of the best natural treatments for peeling skin.
- Aloe vera: Cut leaves of aloe vera, and collect the inner gel and add some sugar to it. Now use this scrub to peel the impurity coat from your face. Give a 2 minute rub and then let it remain for 20 minutes. The moisturizing and antioxidants properties of aloe vera is a perfect solution to get a beautiful face.