Find the best ways to get rid of dry and hard skin on feet fast using pumice stone, scrubs or home remedies like vinegar to naturally remove dryness from feet.
We know that the feet are the base that supports our body, but sometimes we forget to give them the attention they deserve. For this it is necessary to go beyond the hygienic and beauty care we practice daily. Some people do not know the benefits of soaking your feet in warm water often, but this is a habit that besides being simple is also very healthy and makes feet beautiful.
Our feet carry literally a big weight on. Besides supporting our body, it constantly suffers from friction with shoes and wearing inappropriate footwear. This results in affecting the appearance and well being of our feet making them dry and rough. Hydration and some habits are keys to make feet soft, so in here are the tips on how to get rid of dry skin on feet and make them look beautiful.
Tips to prevent dry hard feet
Provide moisture to the foot to ensure that it is properly hydrated. Frequent use of wrong sandals or open shoes makes our foot come in contact with dirt and external agents, but also wearing inappropriate footwear can also cause friction and increase the possibility dehydrated skin, resulting in hardness and cracks in areas like heels.
To avoid this it is important to give our feet diverse care with home remedies or lotions to hydrate properly and also exfoliation to clear dead cells. Therefore it experts recommended to exfoliate the feet twice a week with a coarse product designed especially for the body or feet and this will remove dead cells and will help you get rid of hard feet.
Apply lotions to feet
Moisturizing your feet every day should become a ritual if you expect them to stay soft and beautiful. No need to buy a special cream for the area, simply use a body lotion for dry skin preferably containing skin softening agents, thus will provide maximum hydration to this area. Apply the cream every night around the foot, especially on the heels, then cover your feet with socks and let the product act overnight. In the morning wash it and see that it is possible to remove dry feet quickly overnight.
Soak your feet
Soaking of feet is very simple, just a small bucket of warm water is needed. Now to this warm water either add a very small soap bar or two spoons of your scrub and leave your feet in this water for about 20 minutes. Soaking feet in warm water helps to relax and soften the hard layer of the feet which now can be easily removed with some exfoliating agent and a pumice stone.
When calluses and dead skin build up excessively, it is likely that the body scrub is not sufficient. In these cases we recommend using the pumice stone which helps you to easily remove the hard area to leave it much smoother and easier to hydrate. The pumice should be used at least twice a week when the feet is extremely dry and once it becomes normal, just use once a week and this will keep them always perfect and beautiful.
Home remedies to remove dry feet
In addition to this basic care, you can also apply some home remedies that will help to improve the hydration and enhance the beauty of your feet.
- Avocado: One of the best masks to moisturize your feet is made with avocado, a food rich in vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids and yogurt, ideal hydrating ingredient to get rid of dry feet naturally.Prepare a paste with ¼ avocado and two tablespoons of plain yogurt, mix everything well using a blender and apply the paste on your feet. Let stand for 20 minutes, then remove with warm water. The hydrating fats and vitamin E quantity of avocado will turn your feet soft and silky.
- Aloe vera: It has many beneficial properties for our body and one of the most outstanding is their moisturizing and restorative capacity. Apart from this it is a great ally to deeply exfoliate our skin. So you can incorporate into your routine to moisturize your feet and get great benefits. Apply the aloe gel over feet and with a pumice stone give a 2 minute rub on each foot. After scrubbing with pumice apply some more gel especially over the heel area which is usually the driest. Then put on your socks and let stand for 20 minutes and then rinse, you can repeat this procedure twice a week.
- Natural oils: Moisturizing your feet will cause it to relax a bit. Use can use the power of natural oils like olive oil, almond or coconut oil to remove dry hard skin on feet. To follow this remedy you can dip them in warm water mixed with coconut oil or olive oil, two perfect ingredients to bring moisture and softness back to your skin. Simply prepare a bowl of warm water and add 100 ml of coconut oil or olive oil, put your feet for 10 minutes then remove. Wash and apply your favorite moisturizer. You will notice your feet are now soft and pleasant to touch.
- Vinegar: It is one of the favorite ingredients of many women when it comes to flavor and taste to your meals, such as salads. Now, would you imagine incorporating vinegar in your beauty routine? Yes, you must use vinegar on feet because it is one of the best natural remedies which is often used to soften both hair and skin. Take a bowl and add vinegar and water equally in it and then place your feet for 15 minutes and wash. You can also use pumice stone to effective clear dry dead skin.
- Sodium bicarbonate: It has properties that act as a natural exfoliating product able to remove dead cells that can make skin dry, dark and hard. All you have to do is mix three parts baking soda to one part water and rub the desired skin to remove dead cells. As a result you’ll get a smoother, fresher and lighter skin on feet. To add smoothness to the feet skin and remove dead cells you can also prepare a paste with some baking soda and a teaspoon of honey, rub gently all over including nails and finally wash to get attractive feet.
These were some super tips and tricks to get rid of dry hard skin on feet and make them silky and soft. All you need is to follow the basic exfoliation and moisturizing routine to keep your feet beautiful.