Applying fairness creams and exfoliation is the best way to get rid of dark inner thighs. Use home remedies like lemon to lighten the dark area naturally.
Do you avoid wearing a bikini on beach because of your dark inner thighs? You do not want anyone to see this area of the legs because you do not like the look. In our day, there are thousands of factors that can damage our skin and make it dark. Here are some tips that can teach you how to get rid of dark inner thighs quickly. Also there are some home remedies which you can use to make the skin fair.
Every time you bathe use a good cleansing soap plus loofah and brush it with over your thighs with circular movement. This will clear the upper layer impurities and prevent more darkening. Once your showering is complete you can use a good lotion to moisturize this zone. This simple tip can make your inner thighs fair within a few weeks. This tip should be followed almost daily and now the next step is exfoliation which should be performed weekly.
Skin care tips for thighs
Since you never took care of your inner thighs before, it now has an ugly look and hence you should know that treatment for clarification will be more difficult and take longer time. But if you perform exfoliation then the results are much quick because with this process the removal of the dead skin cells is much more effective. Once this layer gets removed new and fresh skin layer comes to the top which gives skin a fair look. So if you want to remove darkness from inner thighs you must exfoliate after every five to seven days. Use the mask or scrub that you regularly use on the facial skin or create a one following the recipe below.
The best homemade recipe to exfoliate naturally is prepared using sugar, lemon and honey (a teaspoon of each). Apply this paste over the inner thighs and rub it circularly for 2 minutes to remove dark skin. Repeat once or twice a week and do not forget to rinse and applying a good moisturizer.
Use skin lightening creams
Use best skin lightening creams which contain peptides, vitamins, minerals and essential skin whitening acids. You can apply this cream daily to even out the dark area. This step can be an optional one, but applying such creams can help your get rid of dark inner thighs much quicker. It is important that you only choose a nice brand cream and if you feel any kind of irritation in that area, immediately stop using them.
There are very good exercises particularly for turning thighs and legs in general beautiful to make them stronger and beautiful. Yoga, pilates, weight training, paddle tennis and cycling are the most appropriate for this purpose.
It is a good idea to slim the legs and thereby improve the appearance of the thighs when the problem is fluid retention, fat, cellulite and varicose veins. It is a treatment of massage therapy, acupressure and lymphatic drainage. True, they are a little expensive, but worth it if you want to look beautiful next summer. Accumulation of fluids and fats may have caused darker skin and it also leads to cellulite. So perform some thigh exercises and massages to make it beautiful.
A healthy diet
A healthy and balanced diet will help you get a beautiful skin tone. In addition, good nutrition will help prevent all kinds of diseases, from cholesterol to obesity. This will prevent the problem of cellulite and stretch marks on thighs which can be caused due to accumulation of fats under skin. Do not forget to eat fruits and vegetables daily and drink two liters of water per day. Avoid fried foods, sugar, salt and bad fats.
Wear comfortable clothes
Wearing tight rough jeans can be the cause of dark thighs because when this material rubs against skin, it damages the area and makes it dark. Constant rubbing and friction and clothes is a major reason for dark inner thighs and hence to make it fair, wear comfortable clothes. Also if the top you wear is tight and makes constant friction with your underarms then it can also become dark. The type of clothes you wear can have an impact on your skin tone.
Home remedies to lighten dark inner thighs
A list of popular skin whitening remedies to naturally turn the skin fair.
- Castor oil: Its main property is skin whitening. Apply this oil on a cotton ball, you only have to pass it through your skin twice a day and soon you will be able to whiten inner thighs.
- Hydrogen peroxide: With this product you should be more careful, and use it in small quantities. It serves to lighten the skin and it be great to reduce stains. Apply with care and in small doses over your spots just before bedtime for 15 minutes and use cold water to rinse.
- Baking soda: Prepare a paste of baking soda and warm water, apply it on your skin and leave on for 15 minutes. In addition to clear your darkness, this mask will serve to exfoliate the skin.
- Lemon: Its bleaching properties are well known, but also can help you get rid of dead skin cells. Removing dark inner thighs can be a lengthy process, so do not lose patience and apply lemon juice with cotton on your skin daily for 5 minutes and then rinse. It is very important to do it gently because if you do it very strong, can irritate the skin and become even darker. After standing lemon, do not rinse, put a little Vaseline to moisturize the area. Whenever you use lemon in some remedy for the skin, you should do it at night to make sure you’re not going to expose to the sun.
- Vinegar: Mix 200 ml of apple cider vinegar with grated radish and leave to marinate in a glass container for a day. Filter the tonic before applying it to the dark area your skin. You can also apply vinegar to thighs by mixing water.
- Olive oil: This natural oil is widely used to help healing and hydrating skin. Another benefit is the reduction of darkness caused due to dry skin or overexposure to the sun. Use it regularly to get beautiful thighs.
- Aloe vera: The gel of this plant has many properties and one amongst them is to reduce the intensity of skin blemishes. It will not cost much to get products made from aloe vera and if not, you can always grow your own aloe plant. If you are using aloe in the natural form then put the gel over the dark skin area of thighs and give some time to dry. You can then wash it, but remember to use cold water.
- Cucumber: It is popularly used for remove dark circles and is also one of the best remedy for skin lightening . You can cut a cucumber into pieces and blend it. If you want then add half tablespoon of lime juice apply this lotion regularly observe the benefits. Within just few days you will see the magic of cucumber and your inner thighs will be much lightened.
- Turmeric: This is another natural ingredient used for skin whitening majorly in Asia. Turmeric has properties that inhibit the production of melanin, which is what gives skin its color. To prepare this remedy mix a teaspoon of turmeric with a little olive oil to form a kind of lotion and put it on the affected area.
Leave it for an hour and rinse. It is likely that after doing this treatment the skin of thighs will look yellowish, do not panic, as it is not permanent and with some washes it will be cleared.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains lactic acid which is another very good natural ingredient to exfoliate the skin. Put the yogurt directly on the affected area and leave it for a while. For this remedy it is best to use plain yogurt with no taste because flavored yogurts have ingredients that can irritate the skin.
A proper skin care that you follow for your face must be followed to reduce darkness of inner thighs.