Find the best easy way to cure and get rid of blind pimples on face fast overnight. Use home remedies like honey to naturally treat and remove big acne instantly.
The skin produces a protective lipid layer against external aggression. When this layer is too high, there is increased sweating, debris and dead cells which causes clogging of pores leading to blind pimples that leave dark scars behind. The blackheads and pimples are open clogged pores that appear in the so-called T-zone of the face, for example forehead, chin and nose. Here we give you the best tips on how to get rid of blind pimples quickly.
The snuff, stress, fatigue, pollution or improper use of some cosmetic products, may be behind the appearance of acne. In the case of women, contraceptive use and pre menstrual weeks may promote excess sebum and clogging pores. How do we prevent blind acne? The key is to follow a routine of hygiene, morning and evening, removing any makeup and dirt. Once the skin is clean, apply a toner and moisturize with a specific product for your skin type. Scrub your face once week along with a complete mask treatment.
Exfoliate skin weekly
Once a week you have to make the habit to exfoliate the skin, especially those areas that are most vulnerable to the appearance of pimples. It is considered as the most economical solution to get rid of blind pimples. Clean the face from all kinds of dirt and makeup, heat a bowl of water and then put the face on the steam released from this boiled water. Cover the head with a towel so that the steam is distributed throughout the face. Now, prefer washing skin with a mild cleanser, pH balanced to reduce inflammation. We recommend washing the face with a cleanser just once a day at night. Prepare a mixture of sugar powder, squeezed half lemon and after forming a paste, apply all over face with gentle circular movements. It should be applied before bedtime and do not expose to the sun. This homemade scrub works great to exfoliate the contaminants which causes blind pimples. Apart from this, you can also use different facial masks for complete skin purification.
Products for acne prone skin
Sometimes people are not patient and this results in change of treatment for their pimples. They start using a different product. The products may cause irritation on the skin and using more products can be even worse. This can make acne more likely to leave pigment scars and blemishes and on the face.
Abrasive cleaners, alkaline bar soaps and alcohol-based products may worsen acne. Ideally, look for non-comedogenic moisture providing products for acne-prone skin, because they contain ingredients that tend not to clog pores in people with blind pimples.
Products which contain oils to moisturize skin can lead to clogged pores which may lead to breakouts. There are various ingredients present in sunscreen lotions and moisturizers which are responsible to make skin oily and cause breakouts. Hence, using the right product which is chemical and oil free can help your skin to remain healthy.
A beauty salon or dermatologist
If you quickly want to get rid of blind pimples without leaving scars then you should either go to your beauty center or a dermatologist for a good facial hygiene. Always visit your beauty center where professional beauticians will advise on the most appropriate treatments. If you want you can also ask your dermatologist to prescribe you with some right product to remove pimples overnight.
To try not to pop pimples with nails or fingers to prevent any kind of skin infection. We recommend using appropriate cosmetic that helps regulate excess sebum without drying and reduce pore size. We also recommend a complete a treatment with experts if you acne problem is not normal.
Home remedies to cure pimples
Most natural remedies here will indicate how to cure acne on face. What about acne on chest, shoulders and back? Also they deserve to be treated. Here are some home remedies that will naturally treat all type of and eliminate blind acne.
- Scrub with sugar and oats: Oats and sugar are one of the best natural products to clear clogged oils and dead cells over skin surface. If you do not get to the back ask someone for help. If your skin is not sensitive then also add lemon drops. Try this natural exfoliating product.
- 2 handfuls of sugar.
- 1 handful of oat bran.
- Lemon drops (optional).
- Some water.
Preparation and use:
- Thoroughly wash the area and your hands with anti-septic soap. You can now do the peeling.
- Form a paste of these ingredients and spread over the face, back, shoulders, arms and chest in circular movements.
- Rub without hurting.
- Let stand 5 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Oatmeal is responsible for soothing the inflammation and sugar removes dead cells.
- Mask with honey and vinegar: It is similar to the above recipe in terms of preparation and application. Honey is better than sugar because its antiseptic nature kills the acne bacteria’s preventing it from spreading. Vinegar in this case is used to balance the pH of skin.
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g).
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (15 ml).
- Integrate both ingredients well and form a paste. If necessary add more honey or vinegar so that the mixture is neither too liquid nor thick.
- Apply the paste over the pimple area with clean hands.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Repeat it once in two days to get rid of pimples permanently.
- Baking soda: Sodium bicarbonate acts as moisturizing and exfoliating agent for skin able to remove dead cells and excess oil that clog pores. Lightly moisten the baking soda and apply it with gentle circular movements all over the face. Baking soda and sugar act as natural exfoliates.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (4.6 g).
- 1 tablespoon sugar (15 g).
- A teaspoon water
Preparation and use:
- Mix baking and sugar well in a bowl.
- Add few water droplets to moisten this mixture.
- Stir until a smooth paste is formed and then it can be spread.
- Take this mask and use it over your acne to cure it quickly.
- Aloe Vera: Take a stalk pulp of aloe vera. Cut a stalk of aloe leaf (it is recommended that you always have at home) and open it to remove the sap or gel. Aloe gel not only kills bacteria and germs of acne, but its antioxidants and soothing properties will help you to quickly get rid of blind pimple. Wash and dry your hands and then apply aloe gel mask on the pimple. The massage should be done for 3 minutes. Allow to dry 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. This treatments will cure your acne problem overnight.
Preparation and use:
Tips for removing blind acne
- If you want no dark scars to be left behind then don’t try to touch pimples. This will worsen your acne condition as there can be bacteria on unwashed hands.
- Keeping skin moisturized in this condition is very important, but use moisturizers which are oil free.
- Change to some medical soap to clear bacteria. Regular soaps may contain certain chemicals that may alleviate the problem.
- Healthy and nutrients rich diet with lots of water will help skin stay healthy and hydrated.
- Use warm or cold water during baths or while cleaning pimples.
- Blind pimples can also be treated with specialized products meant only for the use of acne.