Find the best way to permanently get rid of blemishes on face fast. Home remedies like lemon works quick to naturally remove acne scars on face overnight.
Blemishes are one thing that occurs out of nowhere on your skin and sometimes at the worst time possible like before a first date or an important meeting. These blemishes are nothing but skin imperfections like skin discoloration, dark spots, pimples, pustules, blackheads and whiteheads. They are generally found on the face, neck, shoulders and back.
Skin Blemishes makes us looks bad and is normally caused due to acne breakouts but they can also be caused because of poor diet, aging, sun exposure, poor skin care, stress and sometimes even because of genetics. And if you have blemishes than it is not something to be ashamed about, because everyone gets blemishes at least once in their lives and because of it this article is written to present to you the most effective methods on how to get rid of blemishes.
Prevention of scars and spots
Just like it is said “The best offense is the great defense” the same is true for blemishes. The best way to get rid of them is to prevent them from ever occurring. Start taking care of your skin as soon as possible and treat your acne, blackheads and whiteheads as soon as they occur. Do not tweak your pimples or try to extract blackheads or whitehead forcefully as it will damage your skin and quite possibly leave scars or even cause inflammation.
Everyone in the world are going to have blemishes no matter how much you try to prevent it but with day to day skin care we can minimize the damage a lot. Day to day skin care includes a lot of things one can do to reduce the appearances of blemishes and damaging our skin and these things are mentioned in this section.
Exposure to Sun
Prolonged exposure to sun rays causes harm to our skin. It can cause damage to our skin and make it turn red due to sun burn. It also irritates acne which in turn can cause blemishes. It can dry out the skin and cause dry skin problems. But to prevent any damage from the sun one can take certain precautionary measures like covering one’s skin when going out with the help of hat, sunglasses or even a scarf if necessary. One can also apply a good sunscreen lotion with at least SPF 15 to your skin whenever you plan to go outside where you will be exposed to sun.
Skin is also affected due to poor eating habits, so one must learn what food is good for skin and start maintaining a healthy diet. Here are some tips that one should consider when making their diet plan.
- Drink plenty of water as it is 70 per cent of your body. Drinking water increases moisture in your body from the inside.
- Avoid drinking any caffeine or any sugary or any soda as it decrease the moisture in your body.
- Avoid drinking milk and any dairy products for that matter as they contain hormones which can make acne worse than it already is.
- Add foods which are rich in lean proteins, whole grain, fruits, vegetables and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Increase intake of fruits like water melon, papaya, oranges as they can increase moisture in the body and they can also help to rebuild collagen, which in turn increases the elasticity of the skin and reduce your pore walls.
- Increase the intake of Vitamin A, Vitamin B and Vitamin C as they can help minimize lines, scars and wrinkles.
Health problems include physical and mental well being. It is important because if you don’t take care of your body physically and mentally then the stress level rises which is not good because it can cause you blemishes along with other major problems. High blood pressure, diabetes and stuff like these are not good for body so one should lead a healthy lifestyle. Most people take care of their physical health but when it comes to their mental health it turns out they are under a lot of stress, so to avoid this one must consider yoga or a little bit of cardio just to clear your head.
Cure acne scares
Acne problems means no matter how much you try to prevent it from happening it will happen maybe a lot less than usual but it will occur and when it does one must take care of it very carefully. First always be ready to get some pimple, blackheads and whiteheads when you are a teenager as it is the time when there are a lot of hormonal changes taking place in your body. But be patient with them as if just yank them off from your skin then they will leave scars and cause blemishes to occur and in short make you look bad. Be patient and let your body take care of the blemish, you see when a pustule occurs your body fight against it and hence the infection finally reaches out of your body and appears on the skin in the form of a whitehead.
Now to treat this you just have to wait for a couple of day until it dries out and then all you have to do is gently squeeze out this infection with your finger tips with some tissue or cotton and if you are lucky then this whitehead will be so dried out that it will just come out in its entirety by just a little nudge. A pimple or a cyst is entirely a different thing to deal with because it will never come up like the whitehead it will just go down after a couple of weeks of swelling and itching but it can leave a nasty scar if irritated so never tweak your pimple just let them play their part and try preventing them as much as possible. Remember to know the difference between a pimple and a whitehead and be patient.
Treatment to get rid of blemishes
Prescribed treatment includes majors which should be taken when you are already late and the outburst of acne and blemishes has already appeared on your skin in this case it is best to go to a skin specialist or a dermatologist and get a prescription for medication one can take to get rid of blemishes overnight. These specialists will provide you with creams and pills to help take care of your skin and please do not avoid these conditions or it will turn from bad to worst. Before taking any medication for this things please consult your doctor because every person’s skin type is different and so it is important that you do consult your doctor and not just take medicine prescribed to your friend because that treatment may not work for you because of skin differences.
When every other option is exhausted then only one should consider this option and then too after consulting a couple of doctors for their opinion as this is an extreme measures to go through for blemishes and is very costly too. Professional treatment include elective procedures like dermabrasion in which doctor carefully scrapes off the top layer of your skin and make way for the new skin to grow or dermaplanning in which dermatologist plan the new skin to grow by back and forth oscillation. And in the most extreme case one might even consider cortisone injection which can reduce the blemish swelling within a day. But these procedures should only take place if there is no other way left. And remember to take a second opinion before going for this option as it is a costly one.
Home remedies to remove blemishes
Natural treatment includes home remedies to treat this condition. Sometime when everything else fail then we prefer to go old school as it has help people from the beginning of time to treat this problem.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is an excellent skin lightening agent as it can help with the dark spots and it also helps tighten the pores which can lead to less blackheads and pimples. Simply apply lemon juice on your face and leave it for at least 15-20 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water. Do this 3 times a week for a couple of months and you will notice the difference in your skin. One can also use lemon juice in a mixture with tomato juice or organic honey.
- Fuller’s Earth: Fuller’s earth is popularly known as multani mitti, is the best for exfoliating dead skin cells and getting rid of blemishes although the main purpose of multani mitti is to absorb excess oil and provide a lighter skin. One should simply make a mixture of multani mitti with water or green tea or lemon juice just to make a paste out of it. Apply this mixture to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes and once it is completely dry then rinse it off with cold water. Do this for once or twice a week to see its affects.
- Aloe Vera Gel: This gel is known to be good for hair and skin. Aloe Vera gel helps to speed up the growth of new skin and in doing so helps to get rid of the damaged skin and blemishes overnight. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties which benefits in natural acne treatment. Take fresh Aloe Vera gel from the leaf and apply it to your skin directly and let it dry for 20 minutes. Once it is completely dry than only start rinsing it off with cold water. Do this three times a week and see the changes. One can also add rose water or lemon juice with aloe gel.
- Banana and Papaya peel: Banana and papaya contains enzymes papain and bromelain with other acids that can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Simply rub the papaya or banana peel over your face for some time and then leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every day and you will notice your blemishes shrinking and then ultimately becoming invisible.
- Ice cubes: Ice cubes are the easiest way to get rid of blemishes. Take a couple of ice cubes wrapped in a soft cloth and rub it on your face until the ice melts. These rubbing of ice help shrink or close the large pores from the face leading to less blemishes and it also remove the dead skin cells from your face which in turn reduces the chance of blackheads.
Blemishes are a common thing in teenager and it can be easily be reduced if people just take better of their skin instead of just ignoring it. Remember to be patient with blemishes and not to tweak any pimple and to drink plenty of water and consult a doctor if necessary. Once you have got rid of blemishes than please follow the preventive measure or they will come back and this time worst than the first time.