These tips show the best way to get long hair fast in one month. Home remedies like olive oil also work to make hair longer and healthy naturally within weeks. There are no overnight treatments that can increase the size in some days. The treatments and precaution mentioned can also be used by men.
We women love having long hair. There is nothing more unpleasant than our hair looking dry with splits and dull tips. Many women dream to earn a few extra centimeters to their hair. There is no miracle product to get long hair, but a few precautions along with the remedies stimulate hair growth.
It is wonderful to go to the beach and pool, but the effects of sun, salt and chlorinated water dries and cause split ends to appear. Also as a result of external chemicals, hair loses life and becomes rough, frizzy and dull. To avoid this, I will share with you a number of tips and home remedies that you’ll love.
Frizzy hair re-growth is difficult and slow because of the nature of the hair which more fragile than others. It is further established that frizzy hair grows more slowly than straight hair. The hair growth rate varies, in fact, by age and season, but also in terms of heredity. It is on average 0.7 to 2 cm per month. For Afro-Caribbean hair, slow re-growth is compounded by repeated straightening, coloring or aggressive brushing while drying. To succeed and accelerate hair growth, there are a few little secrets.
First cut the splits
Although your goal is to grow your hair, splits and dull strands can slow the natural growth process of your hair. Cut your hair just half inch every 3 to 4 months so that they keep a nice appearance. To have long and strong hair, it is essential to regularly cut the tips. Remember that you maintain at least 3 months gap to cut half inches of the tips to keep hair look beautiful and strong.
Keep hair hydrated
It is truly the most important tip to get long, strong and beautiful hair. Use a conditioner every time you wash your hair. whenever you rinse hair with a shampoo, you must put a conditioner. A conditioner provides lipids and proteins to the fibers of the hair. It sets the hair to prevent breakage in order to keep a healthy long hair. Many women skip the conditioner when they take showers. This is the worst thing you can do to your hair, especially if you want to make it longer. This products actually allow moisturizing of the hair strands that make it much stronger and longer.
Massage oils to your hair
As it takes a long time for the natural fat from your hair reaches the tips, hence it is required to nourish your hair with oils. Massage it to your scalp a few times a week. Never grease your hair when they are wet. Olive oil, almond oil, coconut and jojoba oil are absolutely brilliant to nourish and make hair long.
The vitamin E present in oil olive promotes hair growth and restores shine and suppleness. It nourishes, repairs, protects and strengthens the roots. Rich in fatty acid, it is particularly recommended for very frizzy and dry hair. This oil can be massaged to hair an hour before shower and then must be rinsed with a shampoo.
Foods for long hair
Body needs lots of essential nutrients, proteins and minerals to regenerate hair to increase its length. Hence it is required to take a look at your diet. Because even after eating a healthy diet, if you cannot provide optimum amount of certain nutrients to your hair then they will remain dull. Your hairs are part of your body. Also, what you eat has a direct influence on the health of your hair. You need to eat smarter. Therefore consume foods rich in iron, protein, vitamin B12 and omega- 3 fatty acids.
To speed up hair growth, we first take a good diet. Indeed, some foods promote hair growth! This is the case of eggs, foods with hair-friendly mineral (bananas, beer, grapes and oats), green leafy vegetables, oysters, sweet potatoes and beans, fruits and vegetables that contain vitamins C (lemons, broccoli, strawberries), foods rich in omega 3 such as fatty fish (salmon, anchovies, herring, sardines ), nuts and vegetable oil. In addition to accelerating the growth of your hair, these foods guarantee their good health.
If you face any deficiency then take tablets and vitamin supplements daily. If they want to grow their hair and make them healthier then it is important to take all nutrients in right quantity. Before you start taking vitamin-mineral supplements, it is advisable to consult your doctor to ensure regulatory amounts and that these tablets do not interfere with other medications you are taking in parallel.
Avoid using heat on your hair
High temperatures make your hair dry and brittle, making them more likely to break. If you need to expose your hair to heat sources, try not to do it more than once a week at most. Curling irons, straighteners and hot water baths weakens the hair fibers which breaks them easily. Hence this precautionary measure is very important to make hair long fast. Stylists recommend to finish rinsing shampoo by a splash of cold water to stimulate circulation, promote faster growth and strengthen the hair fibers .
Braids to protect hair
You need to be patient to get long hair because it takes a few months and there are no overnight treatments for it. For longer hair, braiding is important. Well groomed, they are protected from external aggression and grow safely, provided you do not over tighten the clip. You now hold all the keys to success and accelerate the growth of your hair, but be aware that each has its ideal length. For some, the maximum length of hair will be in the middle of the back while others may have the hair to the bottom till the waist.
Home remedies for long hair
There is no magic bullet to have beautiful and healthy hair. Here are some homemade recipes for you to get longer hair naturally.
- Avocado and banana mask: It’s a perfect formula for hair that lacks nutrition. Its preparation is very simple, banana is cut and mixed with avocado until a uniform paste. The banana contains essential minerals for the hair follicle and avocado is very nutritious. Leave on for 30 minutes then wash with regular shampoo. It is important to rinse hair with cold water to seal the ends.
- Yogurt and egg mask: Like the mask of avocado and banana, this is perfect for frizzy and lifeless hair. Both ingredients are mixed until a uniform product. The egg has a lot of protein, which nourishes the hair from within. The yogurt contains lactic acid which smooths the frizz. Keep it applied for 20 minutes and subsequently wash and rinse with cold water.
- Coconut oil and olive oil: Both oils are perfect for very dry hair, especially the ends. They are also highly recommended for colored and bleached hair. Coconut oil is very moisturizing and provides wetting agents to the hair fiber while the olive oil repairs the damage of the heat plates. Once the oils are mixed, allow to act for 30 minutes and subsequently wash and rinse as usual. You will notice a much smoother and manageable hair.
- Aloe vera gel: The super natural extracts of aloe gel is a complete solution to get healthy and string hair. The nutrients, antioxidants and enzymes in it work deeply to improve the quality of hair. Mask your scalp with the gel obtained from one complete aloe vera leaf and let it work for 30 minutes. Finally, wash it with cold water.
- Honey: Same like the aloe gel, honey has the properties that moisturizes the complete hair with scal. This help to remove dry and fizz from hair. It is considered that even ancient people used this home remedy o make hair longer in size. Use it the same way as explained for aloe gel.
- Mix a ripe avocado with a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply after shampooing, starting with the scalp and massaging it to tip. Put a plastic cap and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse.
- Mix 5 spoons of vinegar with one cup of water and stir. Apply after shampooing and leave on for 5 or 10 minutes. Repeat once a week. After the vinegar wash your hair will feel much soft and cleaner. With a wash weekly, this treatment can help you get long hair.
- Mix milk, eggs and a few drops of almond oil and apply it directly to the hair. Cover for 20 minutes and rinse. For dry ends, apply this mask every three days during the night on the ends and cover your head with a plastic cap and wash after 20 minutes.
Tips to get long hair
These are some tips even guys can use to keep hair strong and problem free.
- Its ok to wash hair everyday, but we recommend using a shampoo just two times a week.
- Do not forget, either wear a hat or cap to protect your hair from the sun. The sun dries is not only the skin but also hair.
- There are some water in containing a lot of chemicals and are heavily chlorinated. So it is preferable, to wear swimming caps.
- Brush your hair gently. Frequent brushing can make your hair brittle.
- When you untangle your wet hair, start by styling tips before getting on the lengths.
- Switch to a satin material pillow cover, because the surface of the fabric is softer. Unlike cotton, satin prevent hair from friction and breaking. This will reduce the split ends and hair loss.