Find the best way to get clear skin fast with overnight treatments. These tips and home remedies like lemon can naturally clear dark acne scars in few days. Men and women both should try these simple tricks for getting spotless skin.
Clear skin without spots or discoloration is not only a reflection of a clean body, but also one of the main elements of our beauty. The skin is very sensitive and many factors that cause lead to dark spots and scars. If you want to protect or relieve skin then it is important that you follow some prevention tips in advance. However, if you already have scars it is important that you use cosmetic products or traditional natural remedies to get clear skin overnight.
Every night you should clean your face removing any dirt that accumulates throughout the day and again when you wake up. This technique will help in keeping skin clear. If you clean your skin properly at night, the next morning you should just suffice with a simple washing to remove sebum and sweat that could have settled at night. Prepare your skin for makeup (if using). There are many cleaners with different formulas for every skin type on the market that will help to make skin clear. If you have oily skin then use cleansers based on water. Apply the cleaner gently with small circles on your face from the nose up toward the front and especially on the dark scars. Do not stretch the skin, movements should be smooth and do not forget to also clean the neck. Finally removes the product with warm water and you will get clear skin quickly within a week.
Use a toner
Toner is used for restoring the natural pH of the skin and provides a protective acid mantle that makes the skin clear and glowing. It also helps remove any residual cleanser that has been left behind and reduces pore size. Depending on your skin type, tonics can range from just simple formulas to highly acidic antiseptic formulas. Soak a cotton pad and wipe gently on your spots. Avoid the delicate skin around the eyes unless you use a formula that does not contain alcohol or peroxide. A toner helps to speed up the process for getting clear skin.
Protect the skin
Your skin should be protected from daily UV rays to make skin clear fast. The process of protecting has two steps; the first is to give your skin antioxidants and ingredients that protect by keeping the protective enzymes (such as serum vitamin). The second step is to use sunscreen and follow the instructions described by the product. This is a prevention technique that will help you get clear face quickly.
As we age, the natural sebum production slows and the skin needs hydration to stay soft clear and flexible. Moisturizing the skin also reduces the risk of stretch marks and keeps it clear and beautiful. Hydrate the skin in one step using a product with vitamins C, E and A and sunscreent. You can use also an antioxidant product first and then a moisturizer with sunscreen. When skin is moisturized, it becomes easier to clear the dark spots and scars over it. Apply these vitamin E rich product regularly to keep facial skin soft and clear.
Exfoliate to get clear skin
As the skin grows and repairs itself, the outer layers of dead skin cells need removed. To assist this natural process and refresh the skin, we recommend you exfoliate one time in a week. This removes the dark skin, spots and scars making face clear and glowing. There are two basic types of scrubs, one is physical in which we use sponges, pumice, micro-dermabrasion with diamond tips, etc. and the other is to use chemical products which peels skin with the help of glycolic acid, salicylic acid and other acids. A combination of physical and chemical scrubs can make skin clean and clear. You can also use home remedies as a scrub to clear the dead skin coat over face.
Scar lightening creams
Making use of any skin whitening cream is excellent way to clear dark spots and blemishes on skin. These creams operate by lowering the amount of melanin pigment and developing collagen. Most individuals who frequently utilize such lighteners have skin related problems such as acne scars, freckles, uneven skin tone and want to get clear skin overnight. The melanin reducing enzymes, compounds and acids in such creams can make your skin clean and spotless.
Advanced treatments for clear skin
If you want clear skin overnight then there is only one way which is to undergo an advanced treatment from a dermatologist. These are possible two treatments that will help you clear out the blemishes over face and make it beautiful. The first treatment is laser in which a light beam is used for managing collagen and to repair the scars. The other treatment is dermabrassion which takes advantage of a wire brush with diamond tips to clean the blemishes. If your scars have become permanent then these advanced treatments are the only choice for making skin clear.
Home remedies for clear skin
These are some homemade natural treatments that will help you achieve spotless and fair skin.
- Lemon: Extract the juice of a lemon and then using a cotton ball, move it over the scars to be cleared. Leave on for about 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Then rub cucumber slices on the skin. Perform this treatment every three days and avoid the sun after application. Another way is to prepare a scrub using sugar and lemon. Two tablespoons of sugar and half a lemon are enough to make this homemade scrub and refresh the skin.
- Coffee: It not only wakes us up every morning, but can also be a great ally of beauty. Small particles of ground coffee have a carryover effect with which we can exfoliate the skin of the face and the rest of the body. Just mix with little lemon juice and water and your cleansing scrub is prepared.
- Fruit pack: Mix 4 tablespoon of papaya pulp, 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt and 2 strawberries. Combine the ingredients into a spreadable paste. Using your fingers massage this mixture on the face for a minute. Leave on for five minutes and rinse with cold water. This remedy is used to clarify and balance the skin tone.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe is known for its use for sunburn, but is effective for lightening blemishes and make skin clear. Apply this fluid gel secreted by the leaf over to the affected area. The lightening agents and the antioxidants of this gel will work great for clearing the acne marks and other scars.
- Honey: It is used as a treatment for moisturizing dry skin, but thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, soothes skin and helps recover uneven skin tone. Mix one spoon of lemon to 4 spoons of honey and let this mixture dry on your blemishes. Using it twice a week will naturally clear all imperfections on face.
- Olive oil: The quantity of antioxidants in olive oil is higher and thus it is a great remedy to clear the dark spots and blemishes over face. Take some oil and leave it over the scar for 30 minutes. In this 30 minutes the antioxidants and vitamins of this oil work to repair the skin and make it spotless.
- Tomato: This natural item contains acids as well as abundance of vitamins and antioxidants which can be used for skin restoration. Blend a tomato in the machine and use its paste over the face. Rub it for 2 minutes and then leave it for another 15 minutes. Finally wash face using cold water. This will clear out all the impurities from skin and your face will glow.
- Baking soda and vinegar: An excellent antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal agent which relieves dark and dry skin. Mix drops of apple cider vinegar to baking soda and cover your skin imperfections with this paste. Let it work for 15 minutes and then clean with water. This is a great remedy to clear imperfections on face and get fair skin.