Exfoliation, hydration, nourishment and makeup is the best way to get beautiful lips. Use these tips and natural home remedies to make lips flawless.
Lips are one of the best noticeable features of the face so we need to make sure to present it beautifully. It is important for people especially women and ladies who have lip problems like dry lips, or dull discolored lips because it makes your whole face appear dull and make you nervous about your looks. If this is the case then you have come to the right place because here you can get all the necessary information about how to get beautiful lips and how to present it with grace.
It is important to maintain your lips in your day to day life as much as possible because if you start ignoring the little things sooner or later it might get pretty bad and it might lead to some lip problems like discoloration, bruised lips and some more serious problems. In order to avoid the later you need to maintain your lips and for that here are some tips and tricks you can use in your daily life.
Exfoliation process is a necessary process as it helps to remove the dark, dirt or dead cells from between the skin of your lips as they tend to get stuck. If exfoliation process is not carried out properly then it may cause some other severe problems like bruised lips and if exfoliation is not done at all then it might lead to darkened lips which both cases do not lead to attractive lips. Some of the ways to exfoliate your lips are follows:
The most simple and most used way of exfoliating lips is by using a toothbrush. Remember to use a soft teethed toothbrush and not the hard one as it can damage the lips. Simply rub your lips in a circular motion slowly and let the dead skin cells fall off and in addition increase the blood flow in your lips making them appear more pinkish and soft. And it is the easiest way as it can be done daily after brushing your teeth maybe at night so it can also make sure that all the make-up is removed properly.
Another way to exfoliate your lips is to use a soft scrub. One can also make this scrub using home remedies like making a paste of sugar with honey and coconut oil. Either way one can use this scrub to exfoliate your lips just by applying it to your lips and massaging your lips for a minute or so before rinsing it off with warm water.
Moisturization is the key to achieving beautiful pink soft lips. One can use any moisturizing lip balm with SPF value 15 or 30 during day time and for night one can apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly if they choose. Your lips get drier during very hot or very cold seasons so during these days you need to be extra vigilant in moisturizing your dry lips. Another way to moisturize is to use home remedies like natural oils like coconut oil, Olive oil or even cocoa butter to help keep your lips from drying.
Home Remedies for beautiful lips
In old days when there were no cosmetic products people use to make do with the household products to get beautiful lips. The good thing about this is that it is cheap and everything you need you can found right in your home and they are easy to use with no side effects. Some of the common home remedies used to get beautiful lips are as follows.
- Natural oils:
- Pomegranate Seeds:
- Rose Petals:
Sugar along with honey and coconut oil can be used as an exfoliating agent to remove the dirt from your lips and help to keep it clean and avoid any discoloration.
Natural oil like olive oil, coconut oil can help can act as a lip moisturizer to help lip from drying and get soft and appear beautiful. So, apply this oil daily to your lips or rather use it for removing your make-up at night so you can do two things at once.
One of the known techniques to lighten dark lips is to use crushed pomegranate seeds. Make a mixture using crushed pomegranate seeds with cold milk to form a thick paste. Once prepared apply this mixture to your lips and rinse it after some time. Repeat this every alternate days to get rosy pink lips.
Take some beetroot juice and apply it to your lips. Beetroot has natural staining properties which can help you to lighten dark lips. One side effect of this is the taste of beetroot but if you like it then it is all the more beneficial. Repeat this everyday for better lip color.
Raspberry has natural pink color which can help you to turn your lips pink and beautiful as well. Honey and Aloe Vera both have moisturizing and nutritional properties so mixing it with raspberry helps you to get pink and soft smooth lips. Do this step everyday to maintain the pink lips properly.
Rose is widely known for their pretty pink and reddish color. So, you can imagine how these properties can help your lips to get better color. Simple apply some crushed rose petals on your lips regularly to get rosy pink lips and always apply lip balm after these home remedies.
Tips to get beautiful lips
- Avoid Smoking: We all already know that smoking is bad for health here is another reason why one should avoid smoking. The cigarette you smoke contains tobacco in them which can damage your lips by making them dull and dark. Another thing is smoking causes a little bit of dehydration in your body which is bad for your lips as they can turn dry and flaky. So its best that you try to quit smoking before it is too late.
- Never Pick On Your Lips: It’s natural to pick on your lips when you are nervous but try to avoid it as much as possible as it can cause more harm like if you pick on your lips with your teeth then it is bind to leave some mark which may later become some serious injury like bruised lips. Secondly try not to lick your lips too much as it can cause more harm than good. Licking your lips to keep them moisturized is common thinking but the fact is the more you lick your lips the more saliva is wasted and instead of your lips getting moisturized it gets dry due to dehydration because of saliva.
- Apply Lip Balm: In today’s life your lips can get damage due to any number of reasons like pollution, sun damage, etc. To prevent this from happening you have to make a habit of applying lip balm daily which has SPF value of at least 15 to 30.
- Cosmetics: Firstly never wear any cosmetics that can harm your lips in any way. Secondly always remember to remove your lip make-up before going to bed as it might make your lips dry if you keep them over night. Try removing it with an effective make-up remover or use natural oils like olive oil. And if you are not wearing any make-up then too just wash your lips after brushing or better more exfoliate them softly as I suggested before.
- Moisturizing your lips from outside can only get you so far but in order to protect your lips you need to keep your body hydrated. So, drink plenty of water every day that is to say drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water regularly. And in addition to that eat healthy and watery things like water melon, tomato, cucumber, etc.
Makeup for flawless lips
Sometime your lips are perfect but the only thing is that you don’t know how to present them or how to make them appear beautiful so in this part you will learn some tips for lip make-up and presentation.
- First try to find a perfect shade of pink lipstick to cover your lips and then find a matching lip liner to go with it.
- Second would be to apply the lip liner properly over the edges of your lips. If you are uncomfortable then use your fingers to get it towards the center of your lips.
- Then apply the lipstick and make sure that it stays within the lip liner and does not fan out or fade out.
- Try removing the excess lipstick using a tissue paper. Simply fold the tissue paper and place it between your lips and then press your lips and that will get the job done.
- And finally try a lip gloss or lip balm to seal the lipstick so it does not fan out while drinking or eating and it will also help to keep your lips moisturized with a shine to it.
Once again I would like to remind you that lips are one of the most important parts of our facial feature. Hence, we need to make it presentable and the better they look the better the chances are we get kissed by our crush, am just kidding. But on a serious note please follow the instruction given and you will have beautiful lips.