Angina is the acute chest pain that a person may experience due to inadequate and oxygen-deficient blood flow of the heart it may sound scary but there are treatments for Angina that you could find inside your home.
Natural Treatments for Angina
Treatments for Angina does not have to be too expensive, nor does it have to be really complicated. You can actually find remedies right inside your own house. Here are some of the home remedies for Angina.
- Ginger is needed to control cholesterol level and cure the disease. There are a lot of benefits we can get from ginger like preventing blood clots and protecting blood vessels from damage.
- Garlic is used as a treatment for various heart diseases like palpitation. It helps in preventing nano-plaque build and improves the blood flow and oxygen to the heart.
- Cayenne Pepper is one of the best proven remedies to treat various heart problems like heart attack. Its anti-inflammatory nature provides relief in chest pain and improves the flow of oxygen-rich blood in the body.
- Lemon is also a wonderful remedy in preventing angina. It helps clean blood vessels and reduces the cholesterol levels.
- Onion is known for its medicinal properties since ages. It is rich in many compounds that are essential for the health of our heart and keeps the ailment at bay.
- Soy is a rich source of proteins, dietary fiber, calcium, and have low fat content. It is a best alternative for high-fat dairy products. Studies show that it helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases including angina.
- Green tea being a natural anti-oxidant is also rich in mineral, carbohydrates, and vitamins; it helps in regulating blood pressure, reduces the pressure on the walls of arteries, and prevents plates from sticking. This ensures proper blood flow and thereby, reduces the chest pain of angina pectoris caused due to lack of oxygen-rich blood.
- Carrot and celery juice are rich in iron and have decent potassium content which helps boost the immune system. This is an excellent detox drink that cleanses the blood; it also strengthens heart muscles, arterial valves, and alkalizes the blood stream.
- Grapes are rich in vitamin C and possess anti-oxidant qualities. It helps boost blood circulation, reduces inflammation, and provides strength to heart.
- Fish oil is a good source of omega-3 fatty acid, which plays an important role in maintaining good health. It is proven to lessen anginal attacks
There are many treatments for angina. Preventing it at an early stage will really help save your life and your money. If you feel your chest hurting, it is still better to consult the doctors before taking your own treatment.