Laser surgery is the best way to get rid of old stretch marks fast permanently from arms, thighs, hips, breast and stomach. To remove it naturally use home remedies like olive oil. These are some of the best tips which even men can use to eliminate old stretch marks from their body.
These marks on our skin are caused because at times when you lose or gain a lot of weight due to pregnancy or diet skin is forced to stretch over the level of its elasticity. This makes it easy for the skin to tear, causing the appearance of stretch marks. Treatment of the stretch marks should begin immediately because later it becomes difficult for tropical creams to treat it. So here are some of the best ways to get rid of stretch marks permanently.
What causes stretch marks
From a doctors point of view, stretch marks are the result of over stretched skin which makes it layers to tear and thus streaks appear. Increase in weight due to pregnancy, bodybuilding, body growth at the time of puberty are some of the most common causes that lead to skin tearing.
According to skin specialist, excess stretch leads to breaking of collagen in skin that leads to scars. Some of them also believe that hormones and genetics play a role and hence the skin of many are less flexible.
They can also occur as a result of abnormal collagen formation or as a result of medications or chemicals that interfere with the formation of skin.
What to do?
Prevention is always better, instead of applying remedies to try to reduce the visible effects of stretch marks. Therefore we must attack the problem very seriously before the effects. Preventing this skin tear is simple, just maintain a proper weight, extreme hydration of the skin to retain its elasticity and incorporate exercise into our daily routine to maintain muscle tone.
Stretch marks lightening creams
Supermarkets have lotions or creams that help to lighten and combat stretch marks. These creams are take lot of time for getting the result we want. Some of these scar lightening creams work, while with some there will be no effect. If you want good results then start apply such creams when the stretch marks are new and red. To get the most effective and working product it is best to ask to your dermatologist. These creams are a little expensive, but are effective to get rid of stretch marks.
Makeup for stretch marks
To conceal stretch marks have several options like with makeup or self tanner. Makeup should be special for body skin and it is imperative that the exact shade of our skin. They help to cover a large area of skin. Stick to your body perfectly and evenly. The texture should be fine and give a light and natural finish to the skin. Your makeup must be waterproof.
With good self-tanner can also conceal and disguise stretch marks. To apply the self-tanner you need to exfoliate a few days before. Before going to the beach can apply self-tanner in the stretch marks and so when you go to sunbathe the skin becomes more uniform.
Old stretch marks are difficult to remove using beauty tips or expensive creams, but over time the science has evolved and now a beauty treatment that you will surely love because it is very effective and get rid of old stretch marks. We are talking about laser to remove stretch marks.
This treatment is best for treating scars formed due to the lack of elasticity of the skin. It helps to lighten the lines and with regular session these marks are permanently eliminated.
A fractional laser emitting heat columns reaches the deep skin levels to cause the formation of new elastin and collagen, leaving untreated areas of skin to accelerate tissue recovery and minimize side effects. The skin is swollen and red for some days and to cure it fast doctor may provide you with some creams.
There are various marks that can be treated with laser, one of which is red colored. These lines are treated with pulsed dye laser, which is great to clear the red line that appears on the skin and after a few sessions are completely erased.
For old and white old stretch marks which have carried more time on our skin are treated with ND-YAG laser, which allows working in white streaks and sweeps around the affected area to fill the space where it is lacking and regenerate tissue fibers in the area.
The laser not only improves skin texture, but also functions to significantly reducing their appearance since it stimulates the production of collagen fibers.
Home remedies for stretch marks
Here are a few home remedies with regular use can lighten stretch marks up to some extent. Naturally treatments require months to provide results. Here are a few popular remedies to get rid of old stretch marks.
- Carrot paste: To prepare this remedy, steam and grate a carrot. With this you get a paste and now you add sugar or honey and apply it directly to the affected area for half an hour. To remove it is advisable to use warm or cold water, not hot water. You can also add almond oil if you lack honey. The mixture of these two products is special to regenerate skin cells. The ideal is to keep it applied for 30 minutes for better absorption.
- Beet Root: This remedy has been quite effective for the white streaks, which are those that already present from years. Preparation is simple, two cooked beets and a grated carrot is needed. The ingredients are liquefied and applied as a mask on the affected part. To remove it cold water is used. These vegetables contain vitamin A that acts as an antioxidant to repair skin and reduce marks.
- Avocado: Perhaps the most effective remedy for this treatment is avocado. Not only it helps to remove stretch marks but it helps moisturize the skin and prevent it from coming back. You can use avocado fruit and prepare the mask as follows. Combine avocado paste with aloe vera and olive oil. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash with cold water.
The avocado can also be mixed with almond oil and apply directly to the affected area and then remove with cold water.
- Aloe vera gel:
Besides being used to alleviate sunburn, it is also effective in treating stretch marks. Thanks to their high levels of antioxidants, vitamins C and E. You only need to apply some of this gel on the affected areas every morning and keep to for 30 minutes to assure that it has been well absorbed by the skin.
The aloe vera gel is often used to give firmness and elasticity to the skin and this is very useful for stretch marks. An added bonus is the fact that being a light gel is immediately absorbed into the skin.
- Egg white: Mix the egg white with a teaspoon of olive oil. They are two very effective natural elements against stretch marks. Applied to the area affected by tear lines, allow to dry for about an hour and then rinse with warm water. Dry the area around the lines thoroughly with a towel. Use the yolk to cook, so do not throw anything.
- Coffee: Brew the coffee each morning, the remains of it can be an excellent remedy for stretch marks. You just have to take it strainer, add a few drops of almond oil and massage in areas where stretch marks appear with a constant circular motion. Keep this left over brewed coffee in the refrigerator and apply daily on stretch marks, especially at night with gentle massage.
- Oil massage: Make a mixture of one tablespoon of olive oil, one tablespoon of almond oil (which can be found in pharmacies and cosmetics stores), one tablespoon wheat coconut oil. Stir it properly to mix the oils.
Apply on the most affected areas every night, massaging in a circular motion for a few minutes and then usually washed with soap and water ingredients. This procedure can be done during the bath, so that the steam helps further penetration into the skin.
Tips to get rid of stretch marks
- Never use hot water to rinse in the area with stretch marks.
- Keep that area moisturized with an avocado or cocoa butter lotions. This will improve the skin flexibility to prevent further marks.
- Start treating when the stretch marks are new to remove them fast.
- Maintain your weight to prevent stretching of skin.
- Visiting a skin specialist can be a good to know about the treatments to remove stretch marks.
Removing stretch marks with creams and natural products will require time and it will not be lightening instantly. If you want to get rid of it overnight then go for laser treatment.