Using oil free skin products along with proper facial cleansing and natural home remedies work best and fast to stop and get rid of oily skin on face permanently overnight.
Every time you look in the mirror and notice that your face looks too bright. Do you feel uncomfortable or angry? Having oily skin is often annoying and difficult to handle because it causes acne, blemishes and even makes the face look tired.
A dermatologist explains that oily skin is caused by the sebaceous glands that are altered by different stimuli such as hormones, moisture, heat and excess washing. Note that the body naturally produces sebum to keep the skin hydrated and healthy. The problem is when you the sebum is released too much and this will cause acne, spots or bad appearance. Fortunately this can be treated.
Oily skin, especially on the face, can lead to the appearance of acne, blemishes, shine and look unpleasant and unhygienic. This occurs due to an overproduction of sebum in the skin by the sebaceous glands to hormonal changes, temperature, moisture or errors occur when washing.
The sebaceous glands play a fundamental role to keep skin hydrated and smooth but for various reasons explained previously the ratio of these fats increases and here are the tips to reduce and put a permanent stop to over production of this moisturizing sebum.
CHARACTERISTICS OF OILY SKIN:
According to various skin experts these are the characteristics of oily skin:
- It has brightness all or almost all of the time.
- Prone to pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and clogged pores.
- Larger size of pores.
Against this there are some tips that may be useful to balance the functioning of the sebaceous glands and improve the appearance of the skin.
Remove oils from skin
These are some compulsory steps that you have to follow for deep and permanent cleansing of skin impurities. Follow this skin cleansing routine once a week to cure and get rid of oily skin problem.
Use a steamer:
This is the finest way to remove oils from the deepest levels. With a steamer when you start out on running the hot vapors to the face, the pores of the skin become more wide and open. Now with these open pores the impurities and oils in it turn out to be more convenient to wash. Just before you start with exfoliation, properly perform the steaming step because with open mores the scrub is able to rinse out a lot more oils and contaminants from skin. According to some of the websites, steaming is the best treatment to get rid of oily skin on face.
Now use a scrub:
The ingredients of the scrub which you are going to use has a great effect for purifying skin. Considering opting for a scrub which contains fruit, vegetables and other natural sources extracts. For cleaning skin, acids are very important and thus look for glycolic or salicylic acids. Whichever scrub you use, just make sure the brand is well known so that more oils are cleared and there is no damage to the skin. Once you have completed this step then properly rinse your face with cold water for shutting or closing the pores which were open during steaming. Now once your face is dried then apply a moisturizer.
Oil free products:
From moisturizer to makeup make sure whichever product you are applying on your skin are free from oils. You may have noticed that applying moisturizers and fairness creams gives you pimples and clogged pores. This is because your skin already produces so much oil and with the use of these products skin becomes more greasy. Hence to get rid of oily skin on face quickly switch to non-comedogenic skin products because they are aqua based and lack skin clogging oils.
Wash face 3 times a day:
If you have a problem of oily skin then with clean water simply wash your face three times a day. This will prevent the oil buildup on your skin and with a plain water wash your skin won’t face any damage. If you are using any face wash then use the water based ones and never skip miniaturization. This step can help your pores from locking of contaminants that leads to acne.
Home remedies to get rid of oily skin
With home remedies you can achieve satisfactory results because the use of products like scrubs provide far more better and fast results compared to the natural treatment.
- Fruit mask: It is said that both apple and pineapple serve to clean oils from skin, it is ideal if you have an outbreak of acne or like to detoxify your skin after a weekend of parties or work. Also we have included papaya in it because of the famous papain enzyme in it which is known for its skin impurities clearing characteristic. You just need one apple, 100 grams of raw papaya and a 100 grams pineapple. Apple is a good source of vitamins and antioxidants while the acids in pineapple make it good skin cleanser.
- Cut the pineapple chunks and remove its skin.
- Peel apple to completely remove his shell.
- Also clear the peels of the ray papaya.
- Blend the ingredients and apply on face and neck for 30 minutes.
- Remove with cold water.
- Apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- Cucumber and lemon drops : We know what cucumber is incredible oil remover plus it is one of the easiest and refreshing skin treatment. All you have to do is mash the cucumber into a paste and apply it. This is an excellent remedy for solving the problem of oily skin. The bleaching properties in cucumbers as well as the dirt cleansing acids in lemon work great in washing the excess sebum on face. If you skin is very sensitive than avoid lemon and only use cucumber mask.
- Remove the peel the cucumber and cut it into pieces. Also remove their seeds.
- Press a lemon and add some drops to these slices.
- Put the cucumber in a blender and blend until everything takes the form of a paste.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes and apply it over the facial skin. Protect your eyes.
- Leave to stand until the mixture dries on your skin and then remove with warm water.
- Lemon with honey: The combination of honey and lemon can control your skin from producing less fat than it does everyday. In this remedy lemon is used for cleaning existing oils while honey thoroughly moisturizes skin. This is a very powerful combination to get rid of oily skin naturally and permanently. This treatment should be repeated once in every seven days. All you have to do is apply it in the morning across the face to get rid of pimples, blackheads and oily skin.
- In a bowl add 10 spoons of honey and pour half lemon juice to it.
- With a spoon move this paste thoroughly to mix these ingredients.
- Apply on your face and neck.
- Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes. Once that time has passed, wash your face with cold water. You will see the results overnight.
- Tomato mask: Other remedy that can serve to treat oily skin is preparing a homemade tomato tonic. It is a kind of natural mask to remove impurities and blackheads you have on your face and other body parts. Remove the seeds of this fruit, peel it while slashing in a mortar or similar container. Once it is a paste use it for the oily skin, it will help your face look better. Tomatoes which beside being super nutritive can also be used to treat annoying blackheads and to open the pores of the skin. You can also cut a piece and rub it on the skin. It is very important that you leave it on for at least 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water to close pores. Tomatoes are very popular and extremely effective for treating oily skin.
- Orange mask: Orange juice is also another super remedy to get rid of oily skin at home since its works the best. In this case apart from applying, you can also intake orange juice. Here you only have to drink one glass every alternate day for two weeks. The orange is a citrus fruit that contains many antioxidant benefits and many other nutrients that benefit in keeping skin healthy and free from extra oils. If you stick to this routine, you will see a positive change. To prepare and use a mask from orange take a look below at the preparation.
Instructions for preparing:
- First pull out the peels of the orange.
- Now remove all the seeds from its pulp.
- Take a mixer and add both the peels as well as the pulp to obtain a paste.
- Put it on and rub it over the face for sometime and wash it with cold water.
- You will not believe how fast the impurities will be cleared.
- Egg facial: When having an excessively oily skin it is more appropriate to use an egg white with a few drops of lemon. Apply on the affected area and once it is dry, wash the area with cold water. Although it sounds like a joke, egg whites are often used as a home remedy to fight pimples, fight wrinkles and facial oils. All you have to do is apply eggs mask with lemon drops added, leave it on your face for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water and finally give a super cool water rinse.
- Olive oil: One of the best home remedies for oily skin, though it may seem contradictory, but the use of olive oil is excellent in this case. Olive oil help in moisturizing skin and in many cases because of the lack of moisture the body is forced to produce more oils which make it greasy. It is effective because it calms the sebaceous glands and makes it produce less fat. To do this, massage your face with olive oil for 5 minutes just before bedtime and then properly wash it. Repeat for several nights to notice the results.
Tips to keep skin oil free
- Wash your hands well to prevent transmitting the bacteria, sanitize the face always with warm or cold water.
- When using moisturizers make sure it is free of oils because it could cause an increase in fat.
- Use non-comedogenic cosmetics, made without oils that increase the facial sebum.
- Always remove makeup and facial toners to allow oxygenation of the pores and skin. Avoid using toners in areas where the skin appears dry.
- These simple tips accompanied by a good diet can do wonders. Finally, you should not forget that food is important to prevent oily skin and thus you should stay away from the oily, spicy and other junk foods at all costs. Instead, eat lots of fruit, vegetables and other fibrous foods like cereals. Also take 2 liters of water daily.
These tips and home remedies are very important if you want to stop and remove greasy face. Just don’t over wash your skin and finally after every wash use a moisturizer. Hope these treatment work for you to remove oily skin quickly.